__colouring the world;          through MY eyes*
jillian
14december91
mg. 2h



dar.links
ame
audrey
candy
caoyu
celine
dahlia
davina
debster
elishea
grace
hannah
izzy
jasmine
jiaen
juu
julia
jumanah
marissa.c
marissa.s
nana
nush
rebekah
sann
serene
sophia & fangtian
stacee
sulin
vann
vicky
yanshan

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, May 20, 2004
5:35 PM

oh yeah saniah is wonderful. saniah is great. haha she helped me update AND AND AND she changed my previously suckyyy background. (=. i think i should kiss her feet. ladeeda. i am on a slacking streak. i am supposed to be reasearching on drugs now. and im updating. BIGG no-no for the supposedly guai me. whee. fang tian. THANK YOU for doing the research. *(= i think mrs low is coming back. haha. notice the style of blogginggg. *hinttttt*

i am so busted if jillian wong reads this. bye!!! (= hugs and kisses for ME.

Ahem....ok
thats so OBVIOUS that its NOT ME!! (to that idiot who wrote all this crap) EGOISTICAL S*N*I*H A*J*N*E*!!!!
- FAT HOPE THAT I'LL KISS YOUR FEET!!!!IF I EVER GET SO NEAR AND SURVIVED THE PONG I'LL BITE UR TOES OFF!!!!GO AND DIE LAR!!!

anyway ..better go before mrs low comes back!! BYE!


_i colour the world


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com